10% Introductory Discount & Free Shipping
How to apply EZFIX
Your EZFIX can best be applied according to the following instructions:
- Always store your EZFIX in a dry and clean place like your car’s glovebox.
- Check that the colour is correct before breaking the seal on the packaging. If the colour isn’t correct, please refer to our Returns Procedure.
- Clean and thoroughly dry the damaged area on the wheel rim. If necessary, use 120 grit sandpaper to lightly remove any sharp areas. Make sure the area is dust and grease free.
- Recommended application temperatures to ensure maximum adhesion range from 15°C to 25°C, with the absolute minimum being 10°C and the absolute maximum being 35°C*.
- Carefully remove the EZFIX ‘strip’ from the backing and apply to the rim pressing gently with one finger, following with the other to ensure there are no air pockets beneath the EZFIX film. Be careful not to touch the adhesive surface for too long as this may affect adhesion.
- That’s it – the damaged area is covered! The application process takes around 30 seconds and really is that simple.
- You can drive your car as normal straight away.
- Wait 48 hours before you wash your car.
* If it’s cold outside, we recommend keeping your EZFIX indoors overnight, and heating the damaged wheel surface with a hairdryer before application. This optimises the adhesive and flexibility properties.